by: Rod Escayola |
Last week’s webinar was a resounding success with nearly 400 attendees from coast to coast. Thanks to all who could login!
As promised, we’ve already scheduled our next webinar. Please see detail and registration info below.
March 25 at 5 pm (note the new time).
Please note that we are now able to accommodate greater groups and, therefore, we no longer need to split you in two groups. So only one session on March 25 at 5 pm. Our new platform will allow better control and more functionalities for the users. You will love it!
Your computer or tablet.
- Quarantine rules: Can corporation enforce it and to what extent?
- Access to the building and to units: move in/out; deliveries, in suite renos…
- What to do with short-term rentals and guests suites?
- Collecting fees, special assessments and liens
- Auditor and budgets during the crisis
- Brian Antman CPA, CA (Adams & Miles llp)
- Sandy Foulds (Wilson Blanchard Management)
- Katherine Gow (ACMO)
- Rod Escayola (Gowling WLG)
- Denise Lash (Community Association Institute (Canada) /Lash Condo Law)
- Graeme MacPherson (Gowling WLG)
- David Plotkin (Gowling WLG)